It’s the question we are all asking, and unfortunately we can’t give a precise answer. Following Minister Isabelle Charest’s presentation, we have a little more information:
- From June 11, we will be able to move to practicing as groups of up to 25.
- If Montreal is still in the red zone, this must be without contact and no games
- In the orange, games would be permitted without contact
- In the yellow zone, games would be permitted with brief contact (regular soccer falls into this category)
- From June 25
- In the red and orange zones, games would be permitted but without contact
- In the yellow zone, games would be permitted with brief contact
When regular games will start will depend on when Montreal can move to the yellow zone.
From June 11, we will move to a new schedule training as teams rather than groups. We will also be able to use the main field for the 11×11 teams. We hope to have a preliminary game schedule shortly, although the start date may move back.