Please also consult our general FAQ page
- WHAT HEALTH MEASURES WILL BE FOLLOWED?: We will follow carefully all measures mandated by The Quebec Government and Soccer Quebec. Current Covid rules (as of April 16) allow practices in groups of 8 keeping a 2m distance and wearing masks (mask rules are evolving and may not be required in some circumstances or for younger players). Form June 11 we will be able to practice as groups of up to 25. When games start will depend on when Montreal moves to the yellow zone. Handwashing, cleaning the ball and other protocols will also be in place.
- WHEN WILL THE SEASON START?: For CDC age (U12 and under), orientation will start early May. Tryouts for older 11×11 teams will also start at this time, followed by training.
- WILL WE RECEIVE A FULL UNIFORM?: Yes. Uniforms are on order and will be issued before games start.
- WHEN WILL GAMES START? This will require changes to the current Government covid rules to allow competitive soccer to be played. We hope that this will be in June. In 2020, games started in July and the season ended in October.
- WILL THE SOCCER RULES BE CHANGED ONCE GAMES START? In 2020, regular soccer rules were followed, with players encouraged to minimise contact.
- WHAT ABOUT THE CURFEW? If the curfew is in place, evening training will stop in good time to allow players and coaches to get home before curfew.
- IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN A TEAM? All of our 11×11 Teams are now full Most of our CDC age teams are also full, but a couple of slots are still open. Contact us.
- WHAT IS THE CDC? All players U12 and under will part of our CDC program. This is a Soccer Quebec program for development of younger players, and games. There are not tryouts for this program. Places are first come first served. All parents of CDC players will be invited to a Zoom information session.
- WHERE WILL WE BE PLAYING?: Initially, all activities will be on the Junior Fields in Westmount Park.
- WHEN WE WILL PRACTICES BE?: Until June 24, we expect to only have access to our fields Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sundays. After that, we will also have access during the week as well. A schedule of games will be issued by your team manager on Teamlinkt once the season is ready to start.
- WHAT IS TEAMLINKT? This is the team management app that we will be using. It handles all communication between the coaches, managers and players. It is where players will find the schedule for practices and games, indicate their availability and find out which players are rostered on and off. Expect an invitation to join Teamlinkt soon.
- WHAT HAPPENED TO TEAMSTUFF? Unfortunately, the company is no longer in business.
- I ORDERED APPAREL (HOODIE/SHORTS/BALL/SOCKS), WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ITEM? All items are currently on order and will be distributed upon receipt, expected mid-May timeframe.
- I WANT TO PLAY ON THE SAME TEAM AS MY FRIEND/CLASSMATE, CAN YOU PLACE US TOGETHER? This is an intercity competitive soccer program, selection of players and team formation is not based on friendship. You will make friends with your new teammates. Request for pairing players will not be considered.
- WHAT TEAMS WILL BE OFFERED IN 2021? Details are in the post on enrollment
If you don’t find the answer to your questions here, please contact email@example.com